Re: A Popularity Contest!

>car.  Not a sexist commentary, but actual life experience here.  I let one
>drive mine once only to have her almost drop the tran by winding 1st way

	Perhaps you mean don't let *that* person drive your car...

	Some folks are Volkswagen-inclined, and some not.  (Like Muir says,
if folks don't like to shift right and give a VW the kind of attention it
deserves, they should go buy something big w/ an automatic...)

-Greg
'69 & '71 Squarebacks (both purchased in fine shape from females... hmmm...)
'63 Beetle