Re: A Popularity Contest!

I know that even before my fastback was fully restored, it got lots of
attention from those who wondered "What the heck kind of killer car is
that?".  Now that it's totally cherried out, with all the trimmings, it
doesn't see the street action it used to.  But on a sunny day at the park,
gas station, or wherever, the occasional stranger will come by and yack my
ear off for a while.  I can only hope that they get the "bug" (actually not
a bug, bad, inappropriate pun) too, and go get themselves a type3 to take
to the nth degree.
To answer your question, yes a type3 is an absolute babe magnet (and stud
magnet, for the interested ladies).  Just don't let the babes drive your
car.  Not a sexist commentary, but actual life experience here.  I let one
drive mine once only to have her almost drop the tran by winding 1st way
out, going into 2nd, winding 2nd way out, and deciding 1st was a better
gear selection than 3rd.  Okay, enough babble.  type3ers score!

Kenik Hassel
Studly 71 fastback