Selling My Squareback

If anyone out there is interested I am selling my '71 Squareback.  I
have lost all energy in fixing it up.  I have worked a long time on
making it beautiful and I just ran out of money and energy.  It is sky
blue with black int.  It has a lot of new parts.  New brakes.  Many
new engine parts.  I am selling for $750 OBO.  It is in the Portland
Oregon area.  It is drivable.  It needs to be registered and driven
and babied because I once loved that car.

===

                                  In God's Love and Forgiveness,
                                        David Sigman
                                       '71 Squareback
                                     dsigman@rocketmail.com

Ask a man which way he is going to vote, and he will
probably tell you.  Ask him, however, why, and vagueness is all.
--Bernard Levin