Re: A Popularity Contest!

I'd have to agree :)  I've had a few bugs and busses and although I got
comments, not nearly as many as I have with my T3s.  My 72 is kinda beat
but I still get more attention then I ever did in my Cherry 65 Beelte.
But when I had my 66 Sunroof Variant...bone stock...6v Radio blastin'
out the dash speaker...sunroof open...People would honk...yell at me at
lights (and nice things too ;).  A friend at work was really into
Corvettes...he's got a 71 Convertable...it's perfect.  He always used to
tease me about how slow my car was...and I just replied that I bet I got
more looks then he did though.

cheers :)
mikey