Are you sitting down?

Well, Ladies and Gentlemen,

WE ARE BACK!

The Houston Volkswagen Club Website is finally updated!
There's tons of new cars in the classifieds, loads of new links, we are
connected to two more webrings, more photos in the Gallery, a new guestbook
and a TOTALLY NEW LOOK for the web page.

It should run even smother and more easily accessible than before.

Pass this message along to whomever you think would be interested.

Merry Christmas and enjoy!

Alan
(aka Big Al)

Houston Volkswagen Club
http://www.autographica.com/hvwc.html
mailto:awpresley@autographica.com
(713) IN-TOUCH access code "HVWC"

Join our email list  **FREE** here's how:
Send mailto:majordomo@leben.com
Type this line in the message box: (not the subject box)
 " subscribe hvwc@autographica.com"
You will get a confirmation email, immediately.