Type 3 Detectives Phone Change

Hi All:

  I called the Type 3 detectives in Suffolk, UK today to see if
  I can find a dash pad for my 70' Square.  Their phone number
  has changed:

 It's now:   01.63.874.3211

 If you want to direct dial from the U.S. here are the codes:

 011-44-1-63-874-3211.

 The preceding 0 is dropped from the "01" when dialing in from overseas.

 Spoke with Alan and I found him to be very helpful and efficent. I
found
 out everything I needed to know in about 3 minutes.

 Remember that the U.K. is 6 hours AHEAD of the U.S. Central Time Zone.

 Allen Moore
 concept@compassnet.com