Idea for T3.org

Hey everyone :)

	I was thinking...how about a family album??  Have a page of everyone
with their car(s).  That is if Greg doesn't mind a barage of files
coming at him.  I think it'd be kind of nice to see what everyone looks
like and what their cars are like.  you have be in the pic with your car
though...it's a family shot ;)

mikey

PS, Ted, Did you and Trish ever get those pictures developed from
Manassas??  I can scan tehm for you if you want me to...you mentioned
somehting about that.