update on new list

Hi everyone,

	the new list is nearly ready to go... it *works*... here are the
two outstanding points:

	1) when you talk to majordomo@vwtype3.org (the new listserver), it
answers back as majordomo@yourwebhost.com (that's one of Alabanza's
domains).  It performs just fine, but this is annoying.

	2) I'm not convinced that the digest option is working.

	I'm in contact with tech support about 1 (they're working on it...)
and I've just e-mailed them this morning about 2 (I may be doing something
wrong).  They've always responded within less than 24 hours with every
question I've sent them, and the've been quite helpful--so far, so good.  I
can live with the mis-identified listserver (though I'd rather they fix
it--we're paying them!), but the digest is a must-have.

	I'll keep you all posted!  Their support has been very helpful &
cordial, but I will become cranky if we're not up & running on the new list
in a couple of days. :)

-Greg
'69 & '71 Squarebacks
'63 Beetle