Re: Rocker info

Ryan and Tonya Osborne wrote:
> Here is the information on the rockers and the ordering info too!
> The ordering info is as follows:(snip,snip)
> Ordered out of J.C. Whitney sale catalog#: 95JF
> >From page#: 30
> The add reads: "Steel Rocker Repair Pannels"
> They describe them as for: "V.W. 66-72 Type 3; Squareback, Fastback"
> The part#: 78PX6226BF
> The cost: $16.95 each
> J.C. Whitney's ordering phone#: 312-431-6102
Ryan, I don't know how you did it, buddy. I ordered from JC Whitney the
one time, they said they would be perpetually backordered for like ever.
They eventually sent the check back, but the next catalog-there they
were again! I ended up getting mine from Type 3 Detectives, in GB.
They're stamped steel, flat green on the inside, and labled "VW 1500
1600,
Bas en Caisse, Scheller, WARNY" on the inside. Could they be the same?
David Walters
73 1600 L Notch
S. FL, USA

> BTW, they were on backorder for about a month when we ordered them.

Tell me aout it. DW