Rocker info

Here is the information on the rockers and the ordering info too! The
rockers appear to be close to the same gauge as factory VW sheet metal, i.e.
nothing to be too proud of.  We are not planing on putiing them on any time
soon, so at this point I dont know how they will fit. The stamping looks to
be of good quality and, by eye, the shape is identical to the ones on the
car. They are only repair skins, and not the heater tubes.

The ordering info is as follows:

Ordered out of J.C. Whitney sale catalog#: 95JF
>From page#: 30
The add reads: "Steel Rocker Repair Pannels"
They describe them as for: "V.W. 66-72 Type 3; Squareback, Fastback"
The part#: 78PX6226BF
The cost: $16.95 each
J.C. Whitney's ordering phone#: 312-431-6102

I hope this is enough information. I will report back when they are installed.
BTW, they were on backorder for about a month when we ordered them.

Ryan
'65 Notch (project)
'64 Notch Sunroof (project)
'96 Golf (my wife's)