t shirts -Reply

>From my experience, depending on the order size (here are some finite
expenditures for a shirt printing startup-  figure 25 bucks per color
minumum for the screens, some more for the ink, burning in the emulsion,
etc, etc.)  probably around the normal shirt price of 10-15.  It also
depends on the final design, size, color of shirt (black requires a printing
of white and a early trip thru the dryer, so its harder), etc.  I will make
some calls this weekend- one of my old printing friends is one of the
honchos in the local VW club now (he helped me find my bus) so it
should be cool and cheap....
get back to you all on monday...

-rj