Re: wipers

John Clift wrote:

> Hi All,
> Whoever said it first was right on. The wiper blades for my 71 Fastback
> are different lenghts. The Drivers side is a teeny bit shorter than the
> passenger side. I bought my last wipers from Pep Boys and although I did
> not buy the cheapo ones, the wipers I did get were same size. I installed
> them and trimmed the drivers side about a half inch or less. Next time I
> will try to make sure I dont get a one size fits several version.
> Good Karma
> John 71 Fastback
	I believe it is the ARMS that are different lengths for '68-72.  You
purchased blades that where a half inch too long.  There should be a
nearly invisable L and R stamped on the top of the arm.  Correct me if
I'm wrong.

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip (up on jacks one month, I had to take the bus even)
Portland, OR