bolt-on vs. weld-on was: Rockers and quality, quality, qwali-tee

Not a stupid question at all,
	You just buy a welder and angle grinder, and go crazy!
You're right, it's not a job for those who view a car body as "no user
servicable parts inside" sort of thing.  But when you buy the kind of
junk I do, you GOTTA know how to weld, grind, bump metal, sand filler,
and swear!
Toby B