Subject: ... some bad penny's just keep turning up...
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE_MIME
Date:    12/14/97 1:27 AM

HELLO AGAIN  everyone!

I'm back from a LONG assignment and I've fallen behind on my type three talk...
(shame, shame, I know...)

What's new?  Any amazing finds?  Wonderful fixes?  Outstanding T-3 stores?
Gossip on other listers?   FINISH ANY CARS???
(ok, I haven't finished mine either...)

Hey Greg, did anyone ever take up the Census after I went on subatical?
Is it time for another?  I mean 275 members... we GOTTA have a good sampling.

Anyway for those who joined while I was away, everyone calls me Big Al and
I am in Houston Texas. I am into early Ghias, Type 3's, Type 3 Ghias and my
pet project, a reproduction of the 1961 1500 Cabriolet Prototype.  (My
Moto: Why should I make VW restoration easy?)

Let me know what I've missed and if any of you old timers are still here.

Big Al

====== insert shameless plug here ========
       "The rarest-of-the-rare Volkswagens"
          Type 3 Cabriolet Prototype Project