Lowering How-To

Hey Everyone :)

	OK...I got two out of three scans...I ended up having a bad disc and
didn't know it...anyhow, luckily it was the introductory page that
didn't make it and all it really told you was how to measure ride
height...I'll type the first page out tomorrow and send it along with
the scans of the other two pages...So, For those of you who asked, be
expecting a pretty big download in your mail boxes tomorrow night...I'll
probably be sending it in the late evening.  Sorry again for the
delay...everything was just working against me :)

:)
mikey