OT: Re: lowering...in response to.....

At 12:40 PM 12/14/97 -0600, Luis wrote:
>yup!  me!.....mine is not lowered and I agree with both, non and lowered VW
>freaks...but definitely agree with Vern!!
>

>             /_____ \
>             |  BEER  |
>             |------------- |
>             \_____ /**||
>                              ''
>                              "
>  easy!!, easy!!! Vern is first!! everybody lineup behind him...lowered guys
>in the front so the rest of us can push them just in case they get stuck
>with any debris on the road..

LOL!!  Happy Holidays and Namaste to ALL of you type III freaks... lowered
and stock alike :)  This list is the best thing since John Muir smoked his
first "hand-rolled" and decided to connect with the Idiots (like myself).
Cheers to Greg, Jim, Toby... everyone who makes this list the vast
clearinghouse of TIII ideas, tips and opinions that it is!!!

Salud, Prost, Skohl, Ganatzet (a lil' Armenian for y'all :),

Dave Y.
1968 TIII-L (Lowered ;)