Re: ... some bad penny's just keep turning up...

Big Al wrote:

> HELLO AGAIN  everyone!
>
> I'm back from a LONG assignment and I've fallen behind on my type three talk...
> (shame, shame, I know...)
>
> What's new?  Any amazing finds?  Wonderful fixes?  Outstanding T-3 stores?
> Gossip on other listers?   FINISH ANY CARS???
> (ok, I haven't finished mine either...)

	Not much goin' on the last six months.  Just a couple projects still in
the works...  Are you suggesting that these projects ever get finished?
	Since you signed off you missed:  a couple bloody knuckles, a few
discoveries of rust, a few motors that wouldn't start, a couple motors
that won't run properly, and the occasional kooky old part wanted.
	Right now we are invoved in a "ethics of lowering" thread.  This is
about as meaty a topic as we've had in awhile.  Folks are letting it all
hang out!
	On with the show...

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip