New Dude

Hey volks,

I'm really into bugs and buses and just sold my only 2 type3
however, I have LOTS OF TYPE 3 OWNER"S MANUALS
Some NOS and some good used.  I would love to sell these off and stick to
the 65 buses and bugs I have!

I just parted out a '66 sq, put the front clip on a '67 and parted out the
rest.  If you need parts, I have these and an extra set of solex carbs.  I
have a couple of NOS front fenders also, probably '68on
I dont know the parts well cuz t3 is not my thing.

I have have a couple of "type III" repair time estimate,, dealership books,
with lots of parts pictures and repair times
(I collect vw literature) once again t3 stuff doesn't turn my crank.  I bet
you hate hearing that again!  HA HA he he

Merry Christmas

pmail me with needs from this list of goodies.

Rex Eastman
3221  Thorn Ave
Merced CA 95340
vws4sale@inreach.com