For cheap

I don't know if it's an item worth even posting, but that's for someone
else to decide.  I have a Sapphire XV that I took out of my car when I
installed the CD player.  I have kept it around, intending to remount it to
the dash some day for an authentic look (the CD player is in the glove
box).  However, I know deep down that I'll never get around to it.  SO:

If Sapphire radios SHOULD happen to be hard to come by,and someone wants
one for the authentic look (these weren't factory installed tho were
they?).......just let me know.  It works........if listening to mediocre
political debates on AM is your thing.......:)

Shannon Darosett, St. Louis, MO USA
'70 Fastback (R.I.P. death by rust)
'73 Fastback (wounded)