Thinking about selling my t-3 collection

I have a collection of parts and cars that I am thinking about selling....

1971 Squareback all most all parts but front fenders and hood, and main body
structure
all fuel injection stuff I still have.

1969 Squareback, Have complete car (disassembled) good body and fair pan

pair of 1968 Squarebacks, one striped into parts, (main body structure gone)
still have fender etc...and all parts, and the other is still a complete car
(body is very rusty)

also have many other part, engine, electrical, and some body

and 1 pair of 40mm Dellortos

asking 3,000.00 obo, If anyone is interested email me (seanu@fair.net) I am
in Jacksonville, Florida

I have not made up my mind for sure, It really depends on what kind of
responce I get
Sean
'69 Square
'71 Square (parts)