Re: Fuel Problems??

On 11 Dec 97, SqrBack69 wrote:

> Is it OK to check the wires (ie., touch and play with them) while the battery
> is hooked up.. or should I disconnect the battery, undo a wire, connect the
> battery.. check it, over and over??

Just look at the wire first and verify that it runs from the fuse box
to the relay.  If it does, then, with the key off, just disconnect
the fuse box end, then the relay end, in that order.  It should not
be necessary to worry about the battery.

Jim
                             Laura Kepner-Adney
                         jadney@vwtype3.org
                             Madison, Wisconsin