Dash Pads

Hi Everyone:

   I am FINALLY in the process of acquiring the Squareback
   I was hoping would come along!  I have been on this list
   in "research mode" learning about as much as I can about
   the state of the Type III these days.

   Anyhow, the Square I am looking at looks great, a 1970
   model; however the top part of the dash (padded part)
   is split in several areas.  I don't really want to go
   the dash COVER route, is this pad still available?
   I plan on making this square a semi-daily driver show
   car (Totally stock outside, very mildly customed in the
   interior, 90's look), so quality is important to me.

   Any suggestions would be more than welcomed!

   Thanks-
   Allen Moore
   concept@compassnet.com