Re: lowering part 2

king-of-battle@worldnet.att.net wrote:

> One more quicky...how many inches do you drop with each spindle and
> notch you drop?
>
> charles
> '69 fastback

Each front spline drops you approx. 2 1/2 in...the rear, since there are
two sets of splines, you can adjust in about 1/4 in. increments (one up
and one down)  If I'm not mistaken, there are 44 splines on the outer
end and 40 on the inner.  One spline on the outer will move the angle
(of the arm) 8 degrees, 10 min. and one on the inner will move it 9
degrees, 0 min.  Roughly, 8 degrees = 2 in. ride height.

I've got a great how-to article from VW Custom & Classic that I could
scan and e-mail who ever wants it...assuming I would be infringing on
any copyright laws.

hope this helps :)
mikey