Re: lower (we definitely need a FAQ...)

TobyE=> For the Bug crowd solving the problem is easy as they can put in
=> caster wedges on the bottom torsion housing.  The unique (but still
=> lovable!) T3 doesn't have this easy option, mainly because our
=> suspension is designed to be more rugged (something along those lines).

We can't use wedges? Are you sure? I've been counting on having this
option available, both because my frame horns were collision-adjusted
back in the days somewhere and because the Ghia body ordinarily rides a
little too high in front.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 T3 Ghia (currently undergoing suspension work)