So long,....

Hello to all of you

The time has come that I have to sign off this list as I am leaving
my current place of employment and I don't know whether I'll have a
connection to the 'net where I'm going to now.

I would just like to say that I'll miss all of you, in a strange way
I think we have all become like a family and I'll miss reading your
stories and good advice - we've sure had some interesting discussions
here over the last few months.

A big thank you must go to Greg Merrit for maintaining this list so
well and for starting it up in the first place. I would like to wish
you all the best for the future and I'll look out for you as soon as
I get connected from home in a few months time.

In the meantime drive your cars with care and love and look after
yourselves.

Best wishes for the festive season.

Regards

Adriaan Loedolff
adriaan@norton.ctech.ac.za
'69 Variant Automatic (200 000 miles + and still cruisin' after all of these years!)