Re: Curious - has this ever happened to you?

On 10 Dec 97, Keith Park wrote:

> Dont use bosch points...

I always use the Bosch points, never had any trouble with them, but
it is clear that as time passes their country of origin becomes more
and more third world.

> Use the ventilated Standard ignition lubripoints

I think the "ventilated" is just a gimmick, but I have no experience
with these.

Jim
                             Laura Kepner-Adney
                         jadney@vwtype3.org