Re: Curious - has this ever happened to you?

Bosch ain't whut it used to be.

I had a new Bosch condensor SHORT on me about 20 min after I put it in.
As I was troubleshooting a different problem, it made me NUTZ!

But then, I've got about 2 years on the current Bosch condenser with no
hassles.

Carry a spare condensor with your points!
Toby B