Re: Project gone sour [long]

>Mike is the proud owner of a very
>original 1971 1600 TL (the "A" version, you know, no side chrome, no
>passenger side mirror, no clock, no reverse lights, reduced quality
>interior etc ...) named Lothar.

Well, thanks Pat!
If somebody of you is thinking right now: Geee.. There is a guy with real cheap model t-3!!
It is not true! Model name "A" means more like "A"-class sportcar, whatever Volkswagen claims. How many Indy-car or formula-1 has etc reverselights?? Patrick is just jealous for me 'cause I have IRS and he don't!!

mike

     Mika Sevón

     GSM: 040 5020 311
     TYÖ: 02 233 1300
          mika.sevon@varimport.fi

     Volkswagen 1600TL, -71, LOTHAR

     "Never ask a man what sort of computer he drives.
      If he's a Mac user he'll tell you.
      If not, why embarrass him?"
           --Tom Clancy