Re: Windshield rubber

On 24-Nov-97, Ginger D.&Peter P. wrote:
>Melissa & Jim wrote:

>> I would love to hear from anyone who has found a really slick way to
>> reinstall the trim around the windows.

Reply....

This may have been answered as I have been off air for 2 weeks moving house -
The only successful way I have found is to put the rubber on the glass and
leave for a couple of days till it takes shape.

Then remove off glass, install trim, replace on glass and fit all together.

Andy - Oz T3 Register.