Not here! (was Re: Push Button Repros)

Dear Luis, Lee, and everyone,

	this makes for two attached images sent to the list in the past
couple of days!  Yes, they have been small ones, but it doesn't matter.
Perhaps I need to post the following instructions on a regular basis?  It's
already mentioned *twice* in the welcome message.  Argh... here we go:

	Posting of binaries, whether pictures, sounds, movies--whatever--is
*strictly*forbidden* on this e-mail list.  DO NOT post them!!!

	If you have a picture to share, there are *many* alternatives:

	o post a small text message to the group that says "e-mail me
privately if you'd like me to send you this picture";
	o post the message to an alt.binaries.* newsgroup--these have been
created expressly to share such things;
	o ask somebody to post it to an alt.binairies.* newsgroup if you
don't know how;
	o put the picture on a web server;
	o ask somebody to put the picture on a web server for you;
	o upload the picture to an anonymous ftp site;
	o etc.

-Greg
'69 & '71 Squarebacks
'63 Beetle