Re: Gen Pulley Tool

At 09:28 05-12-97 -0600, you wrote:
>I know that Muir suggests fabricating a tool for the generator pulley.
>
>Aside from that, what can I do to tighten the belt?  (I am not strong enough
>to hold the belt tight enough to tighten the pulley.

I had an old double open end wrench (I think it was 1" x 1 1/16", but not
sure) that one end fit perfectly. I just ground it down thinner so I could
fit it and another wrench on the nut. I tried making the Muir wrench
several times but they kept bending.
Later,
Marty

Marty Gray          |Without Weapons the
pinball@camalott.com| Air Force is Just
Abilene, TX         |  Another Airline
96 Dodge Ram / 68 VW Fastback (The Egg)