Still Looking

I'm still looking for the following parts for my '69 Squareback:

Right and Left Front Fenders--  no rust, no dents, old paint o.k., NOS would
be great

Rear Bumper--  no rust, no dents, back-up lights still attached are good, but
not necessary

Padded Dash Cover--  good condition, no cracks or rips or anything other
damage like that

That's it for now...  Please let me know if you have these for-sale, or if you
know someone who might or does...