Re: Gen Pulley Tool

>I know that Muir suggests fabricating a tool for the generator pulley.

I did just exactly this... had one made at a welding shop.  It rides with
me in my tool box where ever I go, providing more mental serenity than a bottle
of St.John's Wort.

This tool will be mentioned in my will to go to whatever grandchild owns
a T3 at the time.

Having previously done the job many times without this tool
(by whatever make-shift manner/implement I could devise), I heartily endorse
your having one made. Besides, think how you could impress your T3 buddies
when you casually pull out the tool and scratch your back with it!

Phil
dillard@suu.edu