Re: union 76 racing fuel

nic & deb wrote:

> simon wrote:
> >
 > some vendors were out there selling 76 racing fuel, they say it was
110 octane! I thought about running it in my quad but at $4.50 per
gallon it seemed kind of
 > steep, just curious if it would hurt my notch, (actually my banshee,
but

 Racing fuel is very corosive and should not be left in fuel tanks for
 long periods of time. It also goes of after a while.

 There would be no benefits to running this fuel unless the engine was
 tuned for it. You get no more performance from higher octane fuel. Only
 the ability to run a higher tune of engine. ie compression ratio, or
 turbo boost preasure.

 Nic Webb
 71 Fastback
 Team Roobarb & Custard