Re: Fiberglass parts

Thanks Dana,
  I'm the one that makes fiberglass fenders. The ones you purchased from
Ralph at Innovations were some of my first sets. I have Hand-laid
rears, for Notchbacks and fastbacks, and working on squarebacks. Ralph,
has started making fronts, and offered me a discount, if I wanted to
market them. I also have fastback deck lids, and working on designs
for a notchback deck lid. If anyones interested, drop me a line.
Carson Scott Racing