Re: Part/repair advice wanted

Steve,
  I won't tool on you for what someone else said, but I don't buy it.
I've had brakes with 20,000 miles on them start squealing.  Long after
any cutter marks are gone.
  But I bet his trick often works, for it would cut glaze off the rotor,
which would in turn cut glaze off the pad.
  Whaddya all think?
Toby B
(currently with drums, anyway!)