Fuel pump..

It's a Fuel Injected 1500cc something or other..  it's all original, but
other than that I don't know any specifics..  As to what installation you
were talking about, well, I just know what you were talking about?  If you
mean the battery or the signal switch, I did it, but the fuel pump is stock,
if that's wha the sound is.  And I haven't been able to find a Bentley manual
for t-3, so no, I haven't looked at  that section.