Performance Upgrades

Perhaps some of you can offer me some suggestions..  I have a stock '69
Squareback with fuel injection (I think it's a 1500cc or a 1536cc. I don't
know?) Anyway, I want to uprgade my engine so it's fast..  I'm not to good
with the mechanics of the engine, so I don't know what I'd need to go with
what.  So I want to make my engine into an 1835cc or a 1910cc, but I don't
know th best route..  I was hoping somebody has done this and can offer some
suggestions, like keeping fuel inj, or going to carbs, or what.  Also, are
there turbo kits or anything out there made for t-3's?..  I called CB
Performance and the Turbo Shop with no avail..  Anything in the form of help
would be appreciated..