Re: New Herbie Movie

A few comments...

1) was that really a Subaru 360 pickup??

2) The 79 Grand prix didn't come in a convertable.. or is that what those kids
ment when they said "they had plans" when I sold mine.

3) Is that the trick suspension we were talkin about? if so where was the pan??

4)  While your at it.. could you whip out a few pairs of T3 front fenders?

5) I hope that was a "Mexican" bug they reduced to scrap.

6) How many people do you suppose are, right now, looking over the cars in their
garage thinking "which one will I make into Horace?"

7) Damn! no T3's!

Keith