Subject: How easy is it?
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    11/29/97 3:32 PM

  I am having problems with my fuel injection.  So, I have decided(with help
from fellow volks owners) to convert to a carb.  My problem is that I do not
have that much money for it.  I need to know the best quality for the least
amount of money.  Also, how easy is it to convert one?  Do you need special
tools to do it?
           The last question.  i have heard to put a carb in you must cut a
hole in the floor.  Is this true?  How would you cover the carb?  Oh, if it
makes a difference I have a 69 squareback.

Hunter
    &
Homer