Re: why hasnt anyone replied??some of you reply to all of themessages why not mine???

 Hi Jason!   I was too busy trying to find out where you got popout rubber.
 Then I saw the Squareback part....   I followed the thread on the  hinge
thingies and it might be one of those swapmeet/salvage yard items that seem
to "plague" some of us fastback owners.  I spend many an hour  kissing up
to the area  S-yard owner.....

Theo Bryant
70 Fasty (unchristened)