Re: Sqarback Fuses

On 28 Aug 97, Karen & Bob Bartlett wrote:

>     Is there anyone out there who could tell me the order the fuses
>     go form
> left to right in my '72 squareback. There are a couple of things
> that don't work and a couple of missing fuses.Any help wil be
>  appreciated. Thanks to anyone who gave me advice on
>  cleaning/testing the
> injectors,it looks like I going to have to replace one set. I been
> shopping around for some and the best price I've found is about
> 150$(Canadian) for a set does this seem a little steap to you?Does
> anyone know where I can send for a owners manual for my car,I can't
> seem to find one here.

The one to order is:

Volkswagen Official Service Manual
Type 3 Fastback and Squareback 1968-1973
published by Robert Bentley, Cambridge, Mass, 1974
ISBN 0-8376-0057-X / LPV 997 383 / VSQU
(excellent book, complete and well written)

It has the answers to most any question you may come up with.

Jim
                             Laura Kepner-Adney
                         jadney@vwtype3.org
                             Madison, Wisconsin