Re: Radios in your T3

To the group,

Speaking of T3 radios, does anyone have any pictures of the correct mounting
brackets/faces and radios that are correct for a 1966 T3? None of my books or
my '66 Owner's manual has photos of what and how it should be mounted. I've
also looked at a few vw shows and haven't seen any cars with the correct
radio. I'd appreciate it if any one could point me to pictures, either on the
web, in books, or ones they could e-mail to me.

thanks,
Chris Parker