re: cry for help, weird car spotted

Jason,

You've stumbled on (what I think from your description) is a Goggo Mobile.
(All you Aussies will know what I'm talking about.  Remember the Yellow pages
ad! G-O-G-G-O!!)  There were two types made that I'm aware of.  One was a Dart
which had no doors and was an open top oversized go kart.  One piece body type
design I think with a 2 cylinder air cooled motor.

The other which I've only ever seen three of down under (and is the one I
think your referring to) is like a more rounded beetle with an air cooled two
cylinder engine in the back.  looks a bit like a sewing machine the engine in
its set up.  Runs on two stroke.  (I could be wrong there!!)  Engine mounted
in the rear.

Regards,

Wayne
'72 Notch