Re: Wanted:Notchback

wcollins@sbnsw.com.au wrote:

> Dude,
>
> I think your going to be disappointed.  Rob Kuhn is also looking for
> Notchback.  And I think he's willing to go anywhere for his inside the
> USA
> that is.  This could be fun.  We could start laying bets on who will
> get one
> first.
>
> If either of you were down under I could have sold you three by now.
> A 63, a
> 71 Auto and a 73 Auto.
>
> Sorry to tantalise your taste buds like this.  Happy Hunting to both
> of you.
>
> Regards,
>
> Wayne
> '72 Notch
> '73 Square
> '83 Sigma

 Maybe this will be a good start for those brothers in need....

http://users.aol.com/notchnews/nona.htm

is not easy to obtain a notch these days you know...

Here we go:

1963 Sedan full custom restoration, flames, roof rack, rare swamp
cooler, featured in Feb 93 HVW mag $12,000 Phoenix, AZ 602 971-1727

and ther is seven others for sale, from 64 to 71 on our club NOTCH NEWS,
and they are in CA, WA and IL...hehehheh!!  and fair prices too!  from
12k to 2,600....i'm not to sure if i can give all that info with out the
concent of N.O.N.A,.... any lawyers out there!!!....

;-)