Door sags how do i fix?

my drivers side door on my fastback sags quite a bit, any one
know how to fix this? it scrapes the fender in front of the door
because it sags so much :(

also thanks to everyone who replied on the fresh air intake water
leaks.
as you suspected it was clogged with leaves, however you should know
that i couldn't reach the drainage hoses under the car without
removing the gas tank, instead i got inside the car, disconnected
them at the spigot and ran a bent coat hanger down the hose, and then
up through the spigot....if you do this, have a vacuum cleaner close
by.  Thanks for you help!