Re: Almost time!!

Sounds like a plot for a funny movie.  ~Toby Erkson

Subject: Almost time!!
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    8/28/97 9:20 AM

In 24 hours I will be on a plane bound for Houston where I will have a
2-hour layover before continuing on to San Antonio.  Scheduled time into
San Antonio is 2:00pm tomorrow.

Peter Kratzke will be meeting me at the KOA campground in San Antonio late
tomorrow evening.  His is driving in from Laredo with his wife and my
Squareback.

The friend I was counting on to pick me up at the airport in San Antonio
and take me to a Walmart and then to the campground has, just a few
moments ago, backed out on me.  So, I will be on my own and at the mercy
of San Antonio public transportation to get me to where I need to go.

It is sure to be an adventure...

Any email sent to me after 5:00am tomorrow morning will be unread until I
get back into Minneapolis sometime late Monday night or early Tuesday
morning.

---
 John T. Croteau {jt@geekopolis.com}
 Founder, geekopolis.com - Minneapolis, MN - http://www.geekopolis.com