Yeah another

I have a new turn signal lever/switch.  It fits fine and everything
connects but it has 3 extra wires a redgray, redblack and gray.  Where
do these go?  Or is it safe just to tie them up and forget.  I'm
replacing a replacement and these 3 wires are not connected.  I have
been sorting out all kinds of funky elctrical that has been done to this
car.

You know its such a wonderful feeling to have all the electrical
connections in your car dissasembled and not know what in the world your
doing.

Ron...
1st vw 69 squareback