Subject: axles and bars
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    8/27/97 7:14 PM

While I have everyones attention.. especially after that lame attempt to
be funny with the "Hooked on Phonics Worked for Me" in German. ;-P

Can anyone provide me with lengths for the front and rear torsion bars and
axles on late model Squares?  Specifically 1971

Yes, I will be buying a Bentlys book in the very near future. ;-)

Thanks!

---
 John T. Croteau {jt@geekopolis.com}
 Founder, geekopolis.com - Minneapolis, MN - http://www.geekopolis.com