My Type 3

Hi everyone.......

    Great News......... My Type 3 Squareback is finnally on the road ( after
1 1/2 of scrounging parts, money, and time). I brought it in for the
required safety inspection, and it passed no problems ( this was on
thursday, morning) I put on 100 miles thursday, then on Friday drove to the
Great Canadian Bug Show, 5 hours away, ( I hadn't driven this car before, I
only paid $100 for it, and put less than $400 total including the $50 dollar
tow home) Anyway the car performed flawlessly, i've put on 1000 miles since
thursday with no problems at all,  I'm exstatic the car is so much fun to
drive and gets so much attention............

Todd Daley
Ontario, Canada

'80 Rabbit Convertible
'71 Type 3 Squareback